IT information system requires a continuous and sustainable testing approach to restrain performance standards. Test automation is a most successful way of accessing the quality of any software or app as it is a preferred choice of any QA tester. Each time when a software developer has to modify the settings of their software, they have to evaluate its performance by conducting an inclusive test automation process. Automation testing companies have designed tools and frameworks so as to identify a loophole in any IT infrastructure. In contrast to manual testing, automation is more efficient and resourceful regarding restraining the quality of software. Automation analysis helps to automate highly repetitive tests by delivering coverage on core business processes. Test automation cut the cost of a testing process up to 40% and reduce test time more than 20%.
Time Saved Is Time Earned! Automation Helps You to Achieve That
Every organization who is involved in the creation of apps and development of software has to understand the importance of software testing. Test automation is for every organization so as to restrain the quality of their services. Below is the list of some most important benefits of test automation to remove bugs and vulnerabilities from software.
- Automation analysis reduces development time due to enhancement in overall testing speed of a particular IT infrastructure.
- Help to improve the reusability of test cases, which could be quickly executed. The more a test will be reusable the more it will be handy for the testing executives to transform results.
- Overall efficiency of an app or software improved, as test cycles are becoming shorter & shorter during the implementation of tests.
- Quality of any software enhanced with the help of automation analysis.
- Optimization of resources to get desired output and results.
Test automation phase is based on four steps so as to transform the quality of any software. It lies on the four phases renowned as Assessment phase, planning phase, Optimization phase, execution phase and reporting phase. Assessment phase involve an understanding of business requirements than, their evaluation of testing tools & technology selection. Planning phase represent defining of scope and resources, preparation of test cases and their tools installation.
In the third step of test automation, frameworks & scripts are implemented so as to evaluate the level of attached bugs and vulnerabilities. After that, results are executed by its reviews and analysis. The fifth step involved the reporting of errors and defects to sustain the quality. The more a software is tested by applying test automation tools, the more it will be easy to ascertain desired quality results. As it’s a quick testing process so it has to be carried out with consistent intervals.